- Sabio Console launched to simplify management of customer interactions
- Integrates customer contact channels with state-of-the-art conversational AI capability
- The console was launched and showcased to delegates at Sabio’s “Disrupt” event in the UK
Sabio Group, the digital customer experience (CX) transformation specialist, is launching a new AI-powered platform aimed at simplifying the management of customer interactions across multiple channels.
(Photo: Sabio Group)
READ NEXT: The Ultimate AI Support Experience for Business
Launching today at ‘Disrupt’ – the UK version of Sabio’s flagship annual event – ‘Console Sabio‘ integrates customer contact channels such as voice, web chat, SMS and WhatsApp into industry-leading conversational AI platforms such as Google CCAI, ES and CX.
“Sabio Console” will provide customers with the tools to design, build, deploy and scale complex, automated customer interactions across multiple channels.
The new platform was launched and showcased to delegates at ‘Disrupt’, Sabio’s flagship event taking place today at ‘The Brewery’ in London.
Sabio Chief Product Officer Tom Mullen said“Sabio Console is an exciting new offering that brings together Sabio’s experience in building AI-powered CX solutions into a single platform.
“The platform has been designed for organizations that process millions of customer inquiries and have significant operating cost in their contact center or customer service function. These businesses will aim to scale more efficiently, while maintaining exceptional levels of customer service.
“This is where Sabio Console flourishes and was designed with flexibility and scalability in mind. It provides an intuitive user interface to get customers started quickly, as well as a comprehensive API for customization and creation more complex use cases as customers evolve.”
With Sabio Console, companies can design, build, deploy and scale complex, automated customer interactions across multiple channels from a single platform. It does this in three main areas;
- Integration of channels and natural language processing (NLP); flexible integration between common customer engagement channels such as voice, SMS, WhatsApp and web chat with leading natural language AI platforms such as Google CCAI (both CX and ES). This integration enables organizations to create rich, omnichannel experiences for their customers
- knowledge management; Covers the creation, organization and dissemination of documented knowledge at the right time for the right audience and extends the intent model of Google Dialogflow ES
- Analytics and insight; The console brings extensive BI (Business Intelligence) capabilities powered by Google’s Looker, which allows customers to collect, query and analyze substantial amounts of data collected through automated customer conversations.
Stuart Dorman, chief innovation officer of Sabio, said“The console allows users to easily map channels to the relevant ‘bot’ and handles the complexity of media transport and session management, enabling customers to create rich, omnichannel experiences.
“The platform provides a comfortable authoring experience, simplifying the creation of virtual agent interfaces for chat, with easily integrated rich media, as well as SSML for voice. Multi-language capabilities, including auto-detection of language, allow the console to be deployed across more than 70 languages.Meanwhile, the platform’s analytics capability provides a set of pre-configured dashboards that provide the user with more visibility than never.”
He added“Sabio Console is an extremely exciting offering and one that we believe will have a huge impact not just for our customers, but across the entire CX spectrum.”
READ MORE: Here’s how artificial intelligence is changing the face of the insurance industry