As part of the Global Fund’s ongoing missions, tasks will include:
- Contributions to the conduct of activities related to the evaluation and monitoring of the performance of health sector development projects.
- Practical verification of the implementation of health programs with particular attention to aspects related to financial accounting and financial administration and management.
In order to integrate as well as possible into our active and interdisciplinary team, we are looking for candidates with:
- Minimum MSc. Equivalent in pharmacy, medicine, public health or other related discipline
- Professional training in purchasing and supply management (PSM) for health products, logistics and/or public health.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in managing or advising on the procurement, supply and use of health products, particularly in developing countries with:
- experience/expertise in assessing public and/or private health sector policies, systems and structures relevant to managing effective and efficient access to pharmaceuticals and other health products, particularly for AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria;
- experience/expertise in the procurement of health products, including regulations and the tendering process;
- experience/expertise in supply chain/logistics management systems;
- experience in quantifying and forecasting health commodity needs in public health programs;
- a good understanding of the AIDS, TB and Malaria market dynamics and existing global supply challenges as well as international health product procurement and supply management practices, national and international laws applicable and recognized standards; and
- Good writing and analytical skills. Excellent command of English and Portuguese (spoken and written) requiredanother language (French or Spanish) is an asset
- Experience in Africa as well as knowledge of Global Fund procedures and requirements is an asset
An initial two-year contract will be offered with the possibility of renewal based on performance.
How to register
If interested, please send your CV (maximum 3 pages) and cover letter including your expected salary and three (3) references in English by August 07, 2022 to send an e-mail to [email protected] with the header “Candidature nationale senior PSM position in Guinea Bissau”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and interview, recruitment for the position will be finalized by the end of August 2022.
For more information, please visit our website: