Wednesday September 22, 2021 / 06:00 PM / DealHQ Partners / Header Image Credit: DealHQ Partners
DealHQ Partners, an Africa-focused, business-focused commercial / boutique law firm based in Lagos, Nigeria, has announced the launch of its annual undergraduate law essay competition.
The competition is focused on driving youth conversations around emerging trends in the practice areas of the firm. In keeping with the firm’s deep commitment to knowledge management through engagement with stakeholders and active conversations that spawn solutions, influence business practices, drive policy changes and ultimately , deepen the performance of companies within its practice demographics. This competition is focused on promoting research and policy advocacy among undergraduate law students at Nigerian universities by providing a platform for the student community to effectively participate in economic and policy-driven reengineering. avant-garde and innovation which are synonymous with youth.
The subject of this year’s inaugural edition is – “AFCFTA: The Role of Law and Policy in the Competitiveness of Nigerian Businesses in Africa’s Single and Integrated MarketThe competition will deepen legal research on free trade policies in Africa among undergraduate law students. It is open to law students at levels 300-500 at Nigerian universities.
The competition opens on the 22sd of September and ends on the 6the October 2021. The finalists will win cash prizes as well as internship and mentoring opportunities with DealHQ partners and our partner institutions.
For more information on the Essay Contest and submission guidelines, visit the link below https://www.dealhqpartners.com/law-undergraduate-essay-competition-2021/
* Strict adherence to submission guidelines is required, defective submissions will be disqualified.
1. Building better with literacy
2. 7 tips you need to prepare your child for study abroad
3. ASR Africa commits to pay 1 billion higher education grants to the University of Benin
4. Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe advocates for financial education and children’s inclusion
5. Teaching young children the language they speak at home is essential
6. 10 most useful websites and apps for students
7. 7 tips for writing a registration report
8. What is the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certbolt certification
9. ASR Africa awards $ 3 million grant for educational infrastructure in Ghana
ten. Africa: Prioritizing education to protect children’s rights
11. Nexford University Completes US $ 10.8 Million Pre-Series A Funding
12. Are Data Science Degrees Worth It?
13. Maiduguri University receives one billion naira grant from ASR Africa for higher education