We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our team in Sydney. The Customer Success Manager will partner with Sales and Technical Account Management to successfully onboard, retain, grow and engage at a high level with priority customer accounts. The primary focus of this role is to shorten the time to value realization, cement strong relationships with key higher level stakeholders and ultimately drive renewals for our most valuable accounts.
The Customer Success Manager gains in-depth knowledge of the verification and analysis space within the advertising industry and uses this knowledge to support and advise clients’ digital media strategies. This role will suit an experienced Customer Success Manager who is passionate about impact, generating ROI for their clients, and building strong, high-level relationships with agencies and marketers directly.
What you will do:
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of customer health, including onboarding, value realization and renewal, while driving adoption of IAS services for multiple highly strategic accounts
- Master an in-depth knowledge of IAS products and services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to the needs and objectives of each client.
- Act as primary point of contact and account owner for all assigned customer specific issues, providing timely issue resolution and escalations.
- Own meetings with customers including presentation of product training, data analysis, strategic business reviews and additional engagement modules.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors, fostering regular and impactful engagement.
- Understand customer objectives and communicate and advocate for customer needs internally.
- Identify risky opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to create and implement solutions.
- Work with Technical Customer Services, Sales, Product Marketing and Finance to create best-in-class service experiences for all customers.
- Act as a thought leader within the broader Customer Success team to share industry learnings and demonstrate best practices
- Identify and generate revenue in current accounts and collaborate with the CSM team to ensure growth
- Successfully onboard new accounts, forecast and track opportunities and bookings
- Conduct regular quarterly/monthly reviews with key customers
What you will need:
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role; Adtech, programmatic, DSP, SSP or programmatic agency experience an asset
- A proven track record of forward thinking and innovative thinking to drive business results
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and advise clients on how to improve media quality performance
- Service-oriented ethos with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to create strategic plans
- Experience managing, consulting and negotiating with clients with an excellent track record of holding and growing a portfolio
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and strong attention to detail
- At ease in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast-growing environment. Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proficiency in Salesforce is ideal
About Integral Advertising Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, by ensuring ads are viewable by real people, in safe and responsive environments, by enabling contextual targeting and optimizing the supply path.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with real-time actionable signals and insights. Founded in 2009 and based in New York, IAS works with thousands of premium advertisers and publishers around the world. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN